Over the last few weeks in co-op we hahttp://www.morethanacouponqueen.com/2015/03/20-resources-for-teaching-about-boston.htmlve used Liberty’s Kids to study The Boston Tea Party, The Intolerable Acts, The First Continental Congress, and The Green Mountain Boys. This week we are continuing with our series focusing on Second Continental Congress. I have put together a free Second Continental Congress Unit Study printable pack for you to use as you study this section.
What we will do:
- Watch episode 8 of Liberty’s Kids and complete Active Listening Questions.
- Complete the Think Deeper worksheet.
- Complete the Conundrum Word Study page.
- Draw a comic to go with the lesson.
- Active Listening Questions – These will go with the episode of Liberty’s Kids.
- Think Deeper Worksheet – The goal is to take your child deeper into the lesson and think about what happened.
- Conundrum Word Study – The word conundrum is used in the episode and this will give your child a chance to explore the word and use it.
- Comic Template – This will give your child the option to share their understanding of the lesson in a fun way.