What will we do?
- Watch Season 1, episode 7 of Liberty’s Kids. While watching the episode the children will be expected to follow along with their active listening page and answer these questions.
- Draw a comic page to go with the section of the lesson using the template. This will give the children a time to show what they have learned.
- Study Maple Syrup – Maple syrup was important in the Green Mountains. I have included a sheet with a website to spend more time researching maple syrup.
- Active Listening Questions
- Comic Page Template – This will be perfect for showing the way they see the story.
- Maple Syrup study page- Maple syrup was important in the Green Mountains. This will help your child to learn more about maple syrup.