Summer is here and it’s time for a family favorite. Pulled pork is one of our favorites around here. However, I wanted to try something new with it. With a simple combination of a few summer flavors you can enjoy these great pulled pork tacos.
What you will need
- Pulled BBQ Pork – I used the crock pot pulled pork I made and froze. You can find that recipe here.
- Taco Shells – I used 1 box for my family but you may need more depending on your family size.
- Cole Slaw – I bought the bag. It will really depend on how many people you intend to feed.
- BBQ Sauce – 1 bottle
- Water – 1 cup
- Prepare your pulled pork.
- Heat your taco shells in the oven.
- Mix equal parts water and BBQ Sauce.
- Stuff taco shells with pulled pork and cole slaw.
- Drizzle with bbq and water mixture.