My daughter has been asking to spend an entire day with her best friend watching Stranger Things. With her birthday passing, we decided to have a Stranger Thing watch party for them. Many of these ideas are simple but so fun! It’s time to make a supply run and set up your own Stranger Things watch party.
Stranger Things Watch Party
You can change sizes and portions to accommodate your party size. WE had a smaller crowd but we had a lot of fun.
Stranger Things Upside Down Dessert
- Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge
- Glass cups
- Strawberry syrup
- Decorating candy or m&m’s
- Cake writing pens
- Start with a layer of chocolate ice cream.
- Add a layer of strawberry syrup.
- Add a layer of chocolate magic shell.
- Add a layer of chocolate cake.
- Top with vanilla icing.
- Use your pen to draw crooked lines.
- Add your candy Christmas lights.
Making the snack mix
You will need Hershey’s snack mix and popcorn.
Simply mix these two together in a bowl.
Decorating your snack table
You will need Eggos, pudding cups, 3 musketeers, snack mix, a demogorgon pop, coke floats, crime scene tape, black table covers, black terricloth, and your desserts from above.
See the video of all of the setup for this watch party.