It’s almost here!!!!!! I am SO SO SO excited for Time Lord Fest this year!!!
Why should you go to Time Lord Fest? Let me tell you!
- The Cosplays! – You are going to see some incredible costumes! Seriously, last year’s costumes were beyond Fantastic!
- Dr. Geek’s Lab will be there! – If you have not heard this podcast you must be living under a rock of boringness! Check out the post I did about Dr. Geek’s Lab.
- The Ken Spivey Band will be there. – If you haven’t heard them you are missing out!
- The Panels – There are some incredible panels each year. Last year I really really enjoyed The Science of Doctor Who and the Cosplay advice panel.
- The Fandom!!! – For an entire day you get to get off the island of Whovian loneliness and spend a day eating Jelly Babies and saying Allons-y! You don’t have to feel like the only Whovian around anymore! You will find there are plenty of others who love the show!
- The Merchandise! – There are some really great gifts for yourself or a fellow Whovian to be found at Time Lord Fest. Some of it can be found online but many of the items I saw last year, I haven’t seen anywhere else!
- The Fashion Show – You will have to work very very hard not to laugh the whole time. You see, Spivey has a bit of a sense of humor and likes to torment the models with his description of them. Be ready for that!
- There’s a T.A.R.D.I.S. – Last year there was a full sized T.A.R.D/I.S. I don’t really think further explanation is needed.